Service oriented architecture (SOA) is an approach to software design that promotes the development and integration of reusable components that are based on elements of a business process. It helps achieve tighter Business-IT alignment by taking a three-dimensional perspective of the enterprise, viz. technology, people and processes. It uses standards-based interfaces to facilitate need-based access to IT resources spread over an enterprise network. SOA instills agility - a crucial quality for sustained business competitiveness - into enterprises by helping create flexible business processes and providing practical and cost-effective means of integration. The best areas to start applying SOA are those with the most impact to the bottom line. These are generally customer-facing business processes with direct revenue impact.
What is different today from five years ago? The difference is that the tools available today have matured and represent the next generation of software that allows you to speed the time to market. However, the technology is still young. Furthermore, companies are still making many of the same mistakes that caused challenges in earlier projects.
QualitrolTech helps organizations build on their existing IT investments to achieve process standardization and improve process efficiency. We bring the knowledge, hands-on experience and best practices so that you can avoid other company's mistakes and dead ends.
- SOA Strategy - Pulling Together an SOA Strategy that is Executable
- Vendor Evaluation - Will Vendors Really Do SOA?
- SOA Internal Assessment - Getting Your Organization Ready for SOA
- SOA Implementation Services - Executable Roadmap that Delivers Incrementally for the Business
- SOA Governance - Assess and define governance model, rules, standards, principles, process, and policies. Deploy and configure management solution, provide guideline to monitor and manage services and processes on the on-going basis