If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work with latest technologies where your skills and expertise will be challenged and your efforts will be appreciated, QualitrolTech, Inc. is a team to join. QualitrolTech is an integration service solution firm that serves Fortune 1000 companies. As a consultant at QualitrolTech you will closely work with our clients and use your analytical and interpersonal skills to develop strong, lasting solutions. Our dynamic, multidisciplinary teams provide plenty of opportunity to bring out your leadership in delivering results that are right for our clients.
QualitrolTech is currently seeking qualified professionals for multiple consulting positions in the following area. Contract and full-time are both available.
- Integration Consultants. Hands-on experience with the latest integration technologies such as webMethods, Tibco, MQ Series, IBM WebSphere, SAP Netweaver XI, Oracle Fusion.
- Business Process Management Consultants. Experience with managing technical business process implementations using BPEL, XML, jPDL, J2EE and one or more of the following BPM tools: PegaSystems, Savvion, Lombardi, Websphere Process Server, Websphere Application Server, Websphere MQ, TIBCO, WebMethods.
- SAP HR Consultants. Proven consulting/functional professional, with at least three full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementations and 4+ years of large-scale consulting experience. At least four years of external consulting experience in the SAP HR space, with depth in implementing and configuring SAP HR.
- SAP Supply Chain Consultants. Candidates must have configuration skills in one or more of the core SAP Supply Chain modules (SD, MM, PP, WM, Logistics, APO Integrator.
- Oracle DBA. Candidate must have 5-9 year Oracle DBA experiences
- Oracle BI/BO consultant.
To apply, please send WORD version resume along with your availability to HR@qualitroltech.com.